American Barn in ColorBond Paperbark is a stunning display of what a Barn addition can add to your land. Set amongst the trees, this Barn will make the perfect backyard escape for winters nights where you can toast marshmellows or simply have your home office with a fantastic view just a step from home.
We can personalise your American Barn shed to include such things as multiple roller doors, glass sliding doors, windows, an access door, a mezzanine or even a staircase – the possibilities are endless. The breakdown of this jaw dropping build is as follows:
- Size: 3.6m x 6m (including 2 bays of 3m)
- Left & Right Lean To: 3.5m wide x 6m long, fully enclosed with a 11 degree pitch and eave height to 2.72m
- Rollerdoors: Middle Rollerdoor: 3m high x 3.05m wide. Right Rollerdoor = 2.1m high x 2.77m wide.
- Glass Slider: 2.10m high x 1.81m wide as a standard glass sliding door with no windscreen
- Windows: 2 windows measuring 800mm high x 1210mm wide with no windscreen
- Roof and Walls: Made from corrugated profile
- Colours: Roof, Gutter, Barges & Rollerdoor = Windspray. Walls are Paperbark
Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with our latest builds, click here!
If you’ve got big dreams to build an American Barn, call Fair Dinkum Builds Northern Rivers on 6622 5111 or start designing in the shed app today (https://www.fairdinkumbuilds.com.au/shed-app/) and send it to us for a free design and quote.